I am a third year PhD student at the Center for Visual Computing at CentraleSupelec(formerly Ecole Centrale Paris) and also a member of the INRIA Galen team. I am also doing a joint PhD at KU Leuven VISICS lab. I am supervised by Matthew Blaschko.
During my PhD I have had the great pleasure to work with a lot of awesome co-authors and collaborators including Edouard Oyallon, Gael Varoquaux, Andreas Argyriou, Arthur Gretton, Wacha Bounliphone,Kyle Kastner , Jamie Kiros, Richard Zemel, and Raquel Urtasun
My primary research interests are in Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Computer Vision, and Graphical Models. On the application side I work/have worked on Neuro-imaging, Biometrics, and Speech Recognition.
- I am co-organizing the NIPS Workshop: Learning with Limited Labeled Data: Weak Supervision and Beyond.
- One paper accepted at ICCV 2017
- One paper accepted at ICML 2017
- New working paper and python package
- Two papers accepted at ICLR 2017 workshop
- I have received a NIPS travel award
- One paper accepted for presentation at NIPS 2016
- I have received the University Paris Saclay Best Contribution Award (2nd place)
- I have received a MITACS-INRIA Globalink award to visit the University of Toronto with Raquel Urtasun and Richard Zemel
- Two new working papers on graphical model structure discovery here and here
- Received an ICLR student award
- Our paper on model selection in deep generative models was accepted at ICLR 2016. link