I am a third year PhD student at the Center for Visual Computing at Ecole Centrale Paris and also a member of the INRIA Galen team. I am doing a joint PhD at KU Leuven VISICS lab. I am supervised by Matthew Blaschko.
My primary research interests are in Machine Learning, Graphical Models, Statistics in High Dimensions and Neural Networks. On the application side I work/have worked on Neuro-imaging, Computer Vision, Biometrics, and Speech Recognition.
- I have received a NIPS travel award
- One paper accepted for presentation at NIPS 2016
- I have received the University Paris Saclay Best Contribution Award (2nd place)
- I have received a MITACS-INRIA Globalink award
- Two new working papers on graphical model structure discovery here and here
- Received an ICLR student award
- Our paper on model selection in deep generative models was accepted at ICLR 2016. link